All Ceramic/ Metal free crowns
* E Max and Zirconia crowns and bridges.
* Provide the best natural colour match than any other crown type.
* very strong and can be used anywhere in the mouth.
* These are fabricated by CAD (Computer Assisted Designed) & CAM (Computer Assisted Milling) Procedure by a 3D technology.
Metal ceramic crownsAnother name for this is a ‘porcelain fused to metal’ crown. They consist of a metal interior or base which is fused to porcelain crowns.
* This type of crown is both robust and long lasting. It is considered a better fit than many other types of crowns and to have greater strength as well.
* They are often cheaper than other types of crowns, for example all ceramic crowns.
* In some cases metal base begins to appear around the gum line or darkens the porcelain crown so it is something to bear in mind when choosing a crown for front teeth.
DMLS laser sintered crowns:They are high precision metal ceramic crowns fabricated using laser sintering technology.
All Metal Crown: They are high precision metal ceramic crowns fabricated using laser sintering technology.
* Made of Ni-Cr alloy metal.
* Cost effective.
* Not suited for front teeth.